Our mission is to disrupt the online lottery business with innovative and engaging products. Product discovery through user testing, prototypes and qualitative research help us validate ideas at an early stage. Quantitative analysis and conversion rate optimization help us to iterate products and improve performance. Empowered and fairly autonomous teams foster ownership and a drive to exceed expectations. Collaboration nurtures trust, inventiveness and a willingness to be bold. Our 150+ multicultural employees are predominantly working on a state of the art e-Commerce platform.
In order to scale and hit the needs of the market, we are looking for a
DevOps Team Lead (f/m)
to define, manage, and promote various development activities for DevOps practices, including continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous testing, and continuous monitoring within an agile environment. If you want to create scalable and reliable environments, enjoy peer reviews, hackathons and cross-functional team work then we should get together and find out if we’re a match.
Your development branch at eSailors:
- Drive your team and influence others to automate manual, repetitive ‘no-brainer’ tasks
- Work collaboratively with the software engineering teams to design continuous integration best practices, automate deployment of applications, and automate operational processes
- Apply knowledge and experience of the latest trends in the DevOps community and influence your team to implement these game changing DevOps practices
- Act as an escalation point for the team and help to remove barriers that prevent projects and initiatives from moving forward.
- Collaborate with other members of the engineering and operations community to ensure successful implementation of DevOps strategies and architectures to enterprise applications and infrastructure, create, measure, analyze, and present feedback to the business identifying where opportunities for improvement exist
- Cross-functional teams are your catalyst to expand your horizons
Your production branch already contains:
- Contribution to open source projects e.g. GitHub Repository / track record of your achievements
- Shared automated solutions for your environment and love of open-source
- First efforts towards building software as a service solutions
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly. We are always working on new and more effective ways to solve challenges and your ability to grasp and leverage those ideas is mission critical
- Knowing that Java is not just an island between Sumatra and Bali
- Driving success in your team by leveraging applications like Ansible, Vagrant, Docker and Bash / Python scripting
- Pushing the boundaries of what is possible leveraging orchestration tools like Kubernetes into the hybrid cloud and beyond
- Being open minded and providing feedback is not just a saying for you
- Experience with source code management systems like Git and SVN
- Monitoring our micro services via DataDog, Icinga and Zabbix
- First experience with production environment by taking customer perspective always first!
If you enjoy an open-minded culture and are as passionate about applying the newest technologies and tools as we are, we would love to hear from you!