eSailors is part of the ZEAL Group and a technology and product development provider based in the city center of Hamburg. Our 150+ multicultural employees are predominantly working on ecommerce and lottery platforms.
To spice up our development team, we are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer who is passionate about the latest web technologies. Yes, we said passionate. Because you will help building a state-of-the-art web shop for 2.5 million customers. Sounds interesting to you? Perfect. You’ll get all the support you need within our agile ecosystem, working in forward-thinking, self-organized teams.
If you’re also an active open-source contributor and as passionate as we are about pair programming, peer reviews, brown bag sessions, hackathons, and creative prototyping, well, maybe we should get together over some coffee and find out if we’re a match.
What will you do:
- Propose and implement ideas and solutions aimed at improving the software quality as well as software architecture of the components and products assigned to the team
- Work in one cross-functional team with Engineers, Product Manager and UX Designer in an agile environment to shape new products together
- Push limits of product innovation and improve this continuously by engaging with the latest advancements in technology and methods
What we will offer you:
- (Real) Team responsibility for the complete product development cycle
- Cutting edge technologies and an agile mindset
- Opportunity to contribute to our open-source projects
What you offer us:
- Play around with several programming languages, while mastering Java and Spring
- Angular and Typescript rock. And you love them!
- Enjoy working within self-organized teams with the eagerness for responsibility
- Experience with functional programming is an advantage. For you!
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in English
- An open and honest person with a sense of humor
Does that sound like you? Apply today!